Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alex Polenov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 14:38:44 +0300
Maybe some problems with old macros. Just save its before installation.
Office97 has new VBA environment. Not too easy to use. Yes there are
Office97Pro and you can upgrade you Office95Pro later. Don't know about
differences. But don't hurry - there are already Office2000beta. They promise
Office2000 in 2000. I'm still use Office95Pro and only Word97. But I have
two CD I bought for $3 per one and each with about 10-20 programms
and think this very expensive...   pay my last money for this stuff.

> I have Professional Office 95 now.  What problems might I encounter by
> upgrading with 97 Standard edition?  Could I upgrade with a Professional
> package later?  thanks, Debra
>
>          PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
>               to be posted to: [log in to unmask]

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: