Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 20:10:21 +0300
WinXp writing not works as You give  to understand by manual.

In your previous system was installed some program what make possible to
write directly to CD-RW at least maybe even to CD-R. It is called packet
writing
software. If you have Nero program what allows it is InCD. There is others
like DirectCD etc...  Windows XP has build in CD writing software but it is
not
packet writing, in fact it is multisession writing software so You can't
directly
write to CD-RW. WinXP keeps files in temporary folder until you select write
them to CD-R(W).

As you have CD writer see for CD- burning software. Usually computers here
come with CD-burning software uninstalled so You must install them yourself.

Toomas

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joan St. Marie" <[log in to unmask]>

> I recently purchased a computer that has Windows XP Home Version. I looked
in the book that was provided with my system and I can't find a thing that
relates to the following problem.

> I copy a document from the web to Microsoft Word.  When I want to copy the
same document from Word to a CD I get the following message.

> Cannot Save 'E:\Creamy Swiss Onion Soup.doc'.  The folder is marked as 'Read
Only'.

> This happens with any document I attempt to file.
>
> I used the above system when I was running Millenium with no problem - will
XP Home Version not allow you to file in this manner?  If not, can someone let
me know how I should be doing it.  Thanks for your help.