Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2008 14:15:33 -0400
Thanks to everybody who responded. I'm using the TIF images (Aerial photos)as charts in a navigation program. I've already incorporated one TIF as a usable chart. I'd like to join six of them to make a chart of a larger area. I don't know if it's best done by stitching or TIF combiner software. I've never used either one.