Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:33:52 -0500
Ian let me know off-list the problem was software
and is resolved. It was a problem with Zip Drive drivers.
He thought his "final answer" went to the list, but only replied
to his "CC:" copy of my original post on the problem.

I'm only bringing it up because often the list never hears how
or if a problem was resolved. (I think a small success report
of details is alowed by the list rules.)

Side note to Ian.  For changing the letters of Zip Drives,
(part of the original intent), you can do that in Device Manager.
I make my first Zip Drive "M" and it usually stays there unless
I have a problem with the system and go into safe-mode.
Using the Iomega software is better, when it works...
Note that by removing the Iomega Software, you render any
password protected ZIP disks "invisible" and they will report
that they are empty/unformatted or something that is not
accurate at all!

Come to think of it, I guess the original problem is solved,
but there are still "issues" that need to be dealt with...
(ZIP Disk Formatting, copying, testing...)
I do not know if THAT belongs on the builders list or not...

          Rick Glazier

From: "A&C Thompson"