Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cathy Galindo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 21:36:48 -0500
I've recently  started getting a error message that began 3 or 4 days ago that says:
(it's in a small error window that has a red spot with a white x inside of the circlelocated at the left side of the message)
          Iexplore.exe-Application Error
         --------------------------------
           The instruction at "0x7c9105f8"
           referenced memory at "0x01e40010"
           The memory could not be read.
       Click on ok to terminate the application.
        ------------------------------------
 The window pops up after I close my IE browser,not every time ,usually when I go to my favorites & click on one of my links .Then after I close the window it appears.But not on every link,either.
  I'm confused as to if it may be a viru
s or bug of some type but AVG>Grisoft doesn't find anything,nor did the trendmicro"stinger"
  I should have enough memory because I haven't that much in my pc.Can anyone possibly know what's up?
I have the following
Compaq Presario w/Intel inside Celeron processer
Windows XP Pro 2002, SP2
564 MHz 256 MB Ram
IE 6.0
Att DSL
AVG Grisoft 6.0 free version anti-virus
Spybot-search & destroy
Windows Firewall
I have all my drivers  updated,all my applications are updated to compatibility with XP-SP2.I update almost everytime I boot.I always click  to make sure the AVG.is up to date too.
Thanks for any advice or help. Please keep up the great web!
Cathy Galindo

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml