Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Kurr, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 07:16:43 -0500
Check for OS (Win95 or Win98) for available patches, and there is a patch
(several patches?) for IE4.01.  Also, if patching doesn't work, try patching
your Microsoft Office software (if you use that).  Finally, try disabling
FastFind (remove shortcut from startup folder, as for detailed
instructions).  Check for the latest version of AOL software as well.
Martin Kurr
email [log in to unmask]
> From:         Susan Hays[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
> I keep getting the message on my computer "Explorer has performed and
> illegal
> operation.........".  Any suggestions as to my problem?  Would any of you
> suggest that I uninstall IE and reinstall it?  I think I am running 4.01.
> Is
> there maybe a Service Patch that needs to be downloaded?

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html