Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
George Skokan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:58:22 -0500
On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 04:28:01 -0600, carolyn a atkinson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Can I get step by step instructions on how to do this?  Whenever I do set
>up a screensaver, it is always just hit and miss till I get it done.  I
>would like to do the below, to keep my grandson from hitting cancel and
>getting onto the original desktop.
>
>Thank you.
>
>cat

Here's how we did it in Win98, as I recall.  Do a right click on the blank desktop and choose screensaver.  We chose the marquee and chose to have no text, so when windows starts up, it looks like the program is starting and then goes to a blank screen.  Set your password for the screensaver and click apply.  Now you need to find the marquee screensaver.  Do a search on *.scr and click on banner or marquee(sorry, I don't remember which one since we're running XP at home) and it will run......remember your password??  Do a right click on that  .scr file and choose create shortcut.  Then do a right click and select cut.  Go to the start menu and navigate to programs, startup.  Do a right click on the startup and choose paste.   You can also use the Windows explorer to do this.  Open explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup and paste the shortcut in the startup folder.  HTH

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml