Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ian Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:22:39 -0500
an icon appeared on my desktop entitled hs_err_pid1160

it consists of around 4 pages of letters and numbers and i have absolutely no ida what it means or whether i should be worried about it, or not.

as far as i can tell it seems to relate to Java in some way.

i emailed Jave (4 times) as i was worried about it, but have had no response.

would anyone be prepared to have alook at this for me and advise me as to whether i have a problem or not?

i'd be happy to email it to anyone willing to check it out for me.

thanks in anticipation

Ian Russell

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>