Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 07:12:23 -0500
Anne I have two suggestions for you. First when you delete the temporary
internet files, make sure that the box "delete all offline content" is
checked. And second, the default disk space for temporary internet files is
determined by a percentage of the hard disk size. The default for hard disks
over 10 gigs is way too big. Change the setting for the temporary internet
files folder size to about 30 megs (the default for my 30 gig drive was
around 3 gigs)

William Pike

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Anne Smith
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 11:49 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] files size 0kb

Hello,

I use Internet Explorer V6 and have found an enormous amount of space taken
up in the Tempory Internet files by files all sized 0kb - and some date from
early last year.

I have used the "Empty the Cache"  command in Internet Explorer, and run
Disk Cleanup (I run Win98SE), but these files remain.

I have spent hours manually deleting them to regain HDD space, but think
there must be a better way.

Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted.

Anne Smith