Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Wigle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 07:25:52 -0500
I am so happy to know that I am not the only one that this is
happening to. Started last week but I thought it was the way I was
shutting the power off to the computer because that was the only
thing different when it showed up. I went back to shutting down the
normal way and the problem went away for a few days but when I
started it back up today it was one hour off. That is: Instead of
6:00am it was showing 5:00am. Is this a Y2K bug in daylight savings
time part of the clock? To be honest I don't know if it is hardware
or software. Here is what I have if that helps.

Intel Celeron 366Mhz
S1856 Tomahawk BX /A+ Motherboard
128 Megs Ram
Windows 98
Norton SystemWorks 2000

Thanks,
Gary

On 20 Dec 99, at 0:24, Automatic digest processor wrote:

> Date:    Sun, 19 Dec 1999 08:15:07 -0800
> From:    Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Weird time behavior
>
> Hi all,
> I am having a curious event on my computer. However I seem not to be
> alone, as a friend had something similar happen to his two machines. None
> of the three are alike other. Two with Win98SE, one with 95. One of his
> mysteriously lost three hours exactly, the other lost one hour exactly.
> Mine loses one hour exactly once a day, always when in Seti screen saver
> blanked out screen mode. The others don't run Seti. It doesn't matter if I
> reset in the task bar via apply, it will still lose the hour at some point
> when I away or some time in the middle of the night. The only thing I
> haven't done is to try to reset via the CMOS clock. Any ideas as to why
> this might be happening? Abit BX6, PII233, 64MB etc. etc.... Thanks, Brad
> Loomis Los Angeles, CA

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html