Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:11:44 -0400
The first thing you have to do is make sure the HTML file is written
with relative links. That means all "other" files (graphics, etc.)
that are "pointed to" reside in the same directory as the HTML file.
That  means there is no path information to the files in the
HTML code. Any links that point to actual WEB sites must be written
as absolute links.
That means the entire "legal" WEB address. Example:
http://www.microsoft.com   The graphics "could" also use absolute
links, but no absolute links will work while you are "off line".
Note: Browser cache settings will come into play here, and are
too complex to include in this discussion.

Once the HTML is setup in that way, the rest is fairly easy.
If everything is fairly small, you can do the rest on a floppy.
Eventually, you might need to do it on the hard drive, so I will
only describe that.
Make a new directory on your hard drive. I would recommend
naming it something unique for reasons that may become
clear later.     SIVA1234 might be a good choice.
Put the HTML file ("the page"), and all the required graphic files
and any other files the page requires in that directory.
Try opening "the page" in that directory. If you are missing any files,
it should become apparent at this point.
Important note: You may have to clear your browser cache to get
accurate results.
After you have "the page" working properly from this "local directory",
you can zip up the entire contents of that directory.
The rest is dependant on your WinZip settings for your folders.
I am using WinZip v7 (sr-1 1285), See  Winzip-Options-Configuration-Folders.
You may have to do some "navigating" to find files or folders.
Start WinZip and hit "New"
Name the zip SIVA0001
Hit "Add"   Navigate to your SIVA1234 directory.
It should show SIVA1234  in the "Add from" box.
Look at the settings, and adjust what you want to happen.
To make it easier for your recipient, you might want to check
the block "Save extra folder info". That will keep "your files" separate
later...
When you are happy with the settings, hit "Add with wildcards".
When it finished, you should see the files displayed in the WinZip
program.  Click "Actions", "make EXE file"
Depending on your WinZip Folder settings above, you may need
to search your hard drive to find the SIVA001.zip and .exe files you
just made. I hope this was clear. Good luck...               Rick Glazier