Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"K. Karl Kuller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 12:56:02 -0500
Hi All,
    I thank Robert Hemming for his extensive reply.  My
problem, however, was caused by my trying Win 98 last year.
After it crashed, I re-installed Win 95B OSR2 over it, which
worked out fine until now.
    When I looked at the Explorer.Exe file, I saw that it
was 171,280 bytes and dated 5-8-98, which was the file from
Win 98!  Apparently the installation process for Win 95B
OSR2 does NOT replace files of the same name, so I renamed
the file and re-installed, which then gave me the larger
Explorer.Exe file of 204,288 bytes dated 8-24-96, but now
another file showed a problem.
    Upon making a systematic check of the files in \Windows
and \Windows\System, I found numerous files from Win 98 that
had not been replaced with the Win 95B OSR2 files.  After
deleting more of the Win 98 files and re-installing Win 95B
OSR2, I was able to boot up in Windows.
    I still have many problems but, after I get around to
removing ALL of the Win 98 files, I think I can get back to
normal operation.  Perplexity is so simple when you know the
cause!
    K. Karl Kuller            [log in to unmask]

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>