Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Kurr, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 08:36:30 -0500
Depending on your scanner, you may be able to simply select the photo region
only.  I have a HP Scanjet 5100C, and the HP software lets me select photo
regions and leave off the (white) background.  This does not work if I scan
directly to an app. other than "HP Precision Scan".  If you have an HP
scanner you may be able to do this, too.

Thanks,
Martin Kurr

ph 812-348-4415
fax 812-348-4443