Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kinkade Korner 2 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 22:43:05 -0400
Paula, when I went to the Innoculate site they state that anybody who had it
installed before June 7 will continue to get free updates as longs as it is
on existing system. I have upgraded just today & went smooth. Below is a
statement from their site.
Information for Current InoculateIT Personal Edition Users
Computer Associates will continue to provide signature updates for
registered users of InoculateIT Personal Edition v5.2, for as long as it is
installed on their current personal computer, running one of the following
supported operating systems:

Windows 95/98/Me
Windows NT 4.0 Workstation
Windows 2000 Professional

Art Young

Quality is like buying oats. If you want nice fresh oats, you must pay the
price. However, if you can be satisfied with the oats that have been already
through the horse - that comes a little cheaper

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paula Houseworth" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 10:23 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] best antivirus program

> A few months ago I installed the McAfee antivirus on-line program. I have
had nothing but problems with it. Although it had come highly recommended,
including through this forum, I don't care if I forfeit the cost of a year
of their services if someone can give me the name of an anitvirus program I
can trust. I am familiar with Norton, but have never used it. At one time I
had the now defunct InoculateIt, but I listened to the friend who suggested
I switch to McAfee which has been a disaster. (I was told that InoculateIt
was causing problems on start-up....). At any rate, I got some bad advice
and need some help. If I could take a poll of all those on the PCSOFT forum,
I would. TIA