Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:17:10 +0500
Hello Folks,

I have Win 98 installed on my computer .There is a software that I want to
use that does not run on Win 98 but rather on Windows 95.
Since I want to use that software , I want to install Win 95 on my PC too
and would want an option at boot time that allows me to boot either Win 98
or Win 95 .Should I keep both windows versions on same disk.
  Please tell me if this is possible , and if so please guide me step by
step how to do this in the best possible way.

Thanks.

M.Taha Masood,
NUST,
Pakistan

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: