Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 10:58:48 -0800
On 14 Mar 99, at 9:08, Alvin Johnson wrote:

> Regarding the answer to the below stated question,I have read that
> you can drag all the files from one location to another, is there a
> reason not to drag all the files from the CD to the HD?

  Dragging the folder includes all the visible contents of the folder.

> Also, in other messages regarding copying information from one HD to
> another the "XCopy" command with all the swithces are use. Why is
> that not necessary here?

  Those answers were about copying an installed OS from one drive to
another, including files marked "system" and "hidden".  There aren't
any of these in the Win96 folder on the CD -- instead, there is "setup"
code to create them on the target HD.  Note that *this* question wasn't
about *installing* Windows, but about copying the CD files so that (for
instance) additional drivers may be installed without hunting for the
CD.

David G

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html