Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ken Cornell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:19:03 -0400
To Lynn, here is a article pertaining to your situation
from Netscape support. It says it may or may not help
you. Personally, I would rather reinstall the program.

http://help.netscape.com/kb/client/980914-62.html

I have seen this error with older versions but not with
the newest.
Good luck,
Ken Cornell

Lynn wrote:

> I was wondering if someone could tell me if it's a common problem to be
> cruising the web, and then out of the blue netscape brings up this
> message saying such n such caused an illegal operation, and then totally
> closes. Is there a solution to fixing this? or is this maybe just a
> personal problem that i'm having?

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org