Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Hachmeyer, Mr. Paul S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 2009 09:01:10 -0400
check out this link:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-vundo-virtumonde
there is also a program called suoer antispyware (free edition) which you may want to install.
Some of these 'detect/clean' products will run in safe mode, which may do a better job since fewer programs are open and make it easier to delete or quarantine problem files if they are not in use when scanned.  Safe mode is a startup option, you usually get into it by pressing F1, F5, F8, or another key, it varies by computer.  It only loads a few, not all, of your startup programs.
Paul
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Laurie Hand [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 6:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] infected with virtumonde.dll ?

Hi, all.

I was running my (not quite) weekly scan using Spybot Search and Destroy
today, and it picked up Virtumonde.dll in the system32 file of my XP
computer.  I haven't noticed any pop-ups,which seem to be a symptom of the
virus/trojan being active, but I want to get rid of the nasty thing if in
fact it is there.

Spybot said it got rid of it for me (Fix Selected Problems) but then I did a
second scan, and it found it again.

Can anybody help me figure out if this is a false positive from my
anti-virus program or such, or tell me how to get it gone?  I can run the
scan again to find the exact location, if I can simply delete it, but I have
a feeling it isn't as simple as that.

I'm counting on you folks!

Laurie Hand

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: