Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 00:08:28 -0500
Start/settings/control panel/system/performance/Virtual memory
You can specify a different drive for the swap file there.
I have mine set on drive D: with min and max set at 200megs
I have 96 megs of ram, if you have less, you might want to increase the
swap file size.

dave jones

Andre Cotnoir wrote:

> sorry for the ignorance...but how do u move the swap file to another
> drive???

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html