Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 21:52:46 +0300
Hi Gina!

You should set up your mixer correctly to play wavs. Also check you setting in Control Panel:System
and Control Panel: Multimedia. If not help, reinstall audio software.  Maybe you should to install
newest sound driver to play mp3. Also try to download mp3 files and play it...

regards,
Alex.

> Hello listees:  I have a Sound Blaster card that refuses to play *.wav =
> files.  Digital and midi music work beautifully.  Does anyone know what =
> configuration file needs to be edited or any other fix for this problem =
> (incidentally, I am sure I have encountered and solved this problem =
> before but cannot find or remember what I did to fix the problem).  All =
> help is much appreciated.=20

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html