Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 22:00:03 -0500
In the setup text file for the full Win98 second edition I found the
following passage.  Don't know why it is not in the setup.txt for the
upgrade from MS.  You might give this a try.

Ben Moore

Message SU0168
Your computer already has an operating system installed,
which cannot be upgraded by this version of Setup. Please
obtain the Windows 95 (or Windows 98) Upgrade.

This error can occur when you are attmpting to install an
OEM version of Windows 98 over a previous version of Windows.
-or-
An application has installed an OEM version of SetupX.dll
that makes it appear that your current version of Windows is
the OEM version.

If you suspect this is the case, replace SetupX.dll with the
correct version from your current install media.

1. Place your Windows 95 or Windows 98 CD in your CD-ROM
   drive.
2. From a command prompt, change to your CD-ROM drive letter.
3. Type "Extract /a Precopy2.cab SetupX.dll /l c:\"
4. Copy the SetupX.dll from your C: to your Windows\System
   directory.
5. Run Windows 98 Second Edition Setup again.