Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 12:05:45 -0400
Mike Lin   -   http://www.mlin.net  has two excellent programs
that can help regain and maintain control of your personal computer.

1  Startup Control Panel - You review and control what programs start at
bootup.

2  StartupMonitor - Alerts you when an item attempts to be added to your
startup
                             sequence, and gives you the option to allow or
disallow it.

Try 'em, you'll like 'em.   Bob Lendrim