Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
unclerichard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 16:17:09 +1200
Becky:

Open window explorer (win Key + E) then search your program files for
the (old) Monzilla file. Open that file by clicking on it. Somewhere in
that file (or a sub-folder) will be either an uninstall ex or a install
ex. Use the uninstaller if there other wise reinstall and then delete
via the add and remove programs dialog box (Start/Settings/control panel).

Withe Monzilla?Firefox it pays to uninstall the old version before
installing the new. Get back to the group if you experience further
problems.

Richard Innes

Becky wrote:

>Last summer I downloaded Mozilla Firefox after reading several
>recommendations for using it over IE.  For some reason I didn't care for it
>at the time and stopped using it.  Now I would like to try it again, but
>when I double click the shortcut icon on my desktop I get a 7-zip
>unspecified error message and can go no farther.  I tried downloading
>another version from the web and the setup exe. downloads but when I try to
>open it to install I get the same message.  I went to the Add/Remove page
>and there is a mozilla icon listed there. I tried to use uninstall and get a
>window that says the mozilla uninstall program is missing.  I'm stuck!  Any
>suggestions?  (Keep them VERY simple, please)
>Thanks
>
>Becky Buehrer
>
>      "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
>        programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
>                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml