Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:48:31 -0600
Hi Daniel,

The option in the My Pictures folder to "E-mail this file" and the option on
the right click menu to "Send To \ Mail Recipient" is a function of the
"sendmail.dll" file located in C:\ WINDOWS \ system32. You have the wrong
version of this file to perform that function, probably due to how Windows
XP was installed on your system or possibly an update.

First, you need a copy of version 6.0.2900.2180 of the file. It's 54 KB in
size. You can copy it from a friend's system or anyone, including me, who
has it can send it to you. You will have to restart your computer in safe
mode in order to replace the file as Windows won't allow it when running
normally. When in safe mode, go to where the new file is located, right
click on the file and choose "Copy". Next, in Windows Explorer, navigate to
C:\ WINDOWS \ system32 and locate the sendmail.dll file. Either rename the
file or move it to another location (My Documents). Now right click on a
blank area and choose "Paste". Restart the computer and that should do it.

Here is another nice "fix" for XP. Are you tired of Internet Explorer's
insistence on automatically adding "Your files are attached and ready to
send with this message" to your e-mail message? Even at their best,
Microsoft sometimes only makes things worse. This fix adds an "E-mail Page"
option when you click your right mouse button in Internet Explorer. The text
in the message is now simply the name of the Web site along with a clickable
link, and the subject line is also straightforward - just the name of the
site. The file is from Kelly's Korner. Look for: "EMail Page - IE (right
click) w/ Clickable Link".
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks2.htm#util

Sven Swanson, Sr.