Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2012 16:41:09 -0500
*I just had to restore my computer.  My error messages were that these two
files were already in use and couldn't open.  **"settings.ini"** and
"kdbsync.exe".  And this is after a reboot.

So I'm in the process of reinstalling programs, and seem to have problems.

I can't seem to activate Office 2010 online.  Tells me to try again later.

When I right click on my icons on my taskbar, I don't get a list of the
files that it previously opened.

I'm running Win 7 64 bit on an ASUS computer.
*

*Diane***

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads