Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bruce Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:42:08 -0700
eMachines D2880 running Windows XP home. Intel Motherboard
had been replaced with HP 090 CL about a year ago which caused numerous
problems that might have culminated in the crash that precipitated the current
issue.

I just did a non-destruct reinstall of windows and reinstalled Microsoft Office 2003. As I recall, Outlook files are .pst, however, is that for backup files or is that for live files, too? I need to find them to open them.

My search function is crippled but I would really like to be able to figure out a way to recover those files from my hard drive. Currently I have no access to my calendar or contacts (and I have yet to get internet running, either, so I am dying here.)

BTW, where, exactly, would those data files be located? Not to make anything easier, I have installed some of my programs on a partitioned D drive, so the data files might have been effected, too. If I had the search function working (and knew the file type) this would have been a piece of cake. But sign, life is not easy.

Bruce

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com