Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 06:15:13 -0400
> Hi friends
> 1. when I apply drag & drop to the compilation window, do I hv to do so
one
> by one file or can I select all of them at once and then drag then to the
> compilation window at once all of them.
>
> 2.After trying few files and testing them to play on my family CD player,
> can I use the same CD again to burn more files on it.
>
> 3. Can I also burn the files if they are in mp3 format  or only the wav
files.

> I m totally new to this game and need help in detail, please.
>
> Thanx

1. I believe you can only drag 'n' drop one file at a time. If your software
allows you to use copy and paste, then you can click on your first file,
then while holding down the Ctrl key click on other files one by one. Once
you have highlighted all the files you want, right click and select Copy.
Next go to your compilation window, right click anywhere in it and select
Paste. Remember though, some programs don't have this option enabled.

2. If your blank CD is a CD-R then once you have recorded on it you cannot
record on it again. The same holds true for your CD writer. If your CD
burner is only a CD-R then you have no option to rewrite to the CD. If you
have a CD-RW (rewriteable) burner and use CD-RW disks, then you can rewrite
to the disk. Both the CD burner and the disk have to be CD-RW.

3. You can do a straight copy of MP3 files to a CD, but you won't be able to
play the CD on your home or car stereo. The files must be in the .wav format
for that to be possible. Keeping the files in the MP3 format on the CD will
only allow you to listen to them on your computer using your MP3 player,
which would be a waste because if you are going to listen to them that way
you're better off  listening to them from the hard drive since it is faster
to access than a CD.