Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cheeta Gauba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:46:25 -0800
Dear Mary,

Spellcheckers come with the application not with the PC or its OS and the
lack of one on your new Dell has, of course, nothing to do with Dell. Which
programs / applications are you missing spellchecking on ? Notepad and
Wordpad don't have spellcheck - but you can get a spell check utility for
them, one is Microspell.

http://www.microspell.com/

Are you referring to the lack of spell check in Outlook / Outlook Express ?
For email programs I use - and recommend - Eudora, which is free and does
have spellchecking built in for email messages. For documents rather than
rushing out and buying MS-Word or MS-Office you could consider some of the
alternatives to these Microsoft products, many of which are excellent and
some of which are free.

For example, Open Office -

http://www.openoffice.org/

Or the 602 PC Suite

http://www.sharewareriver.com/product.php?id=2551

Good luck -

         = Cheeta Gauba

At 06:45 AM 12/12/2003 -0800, mary shults wrote:
>Good morning.
>Got this site from the PC Lady and have a question.  I just bought a new
>Dell XP Home and discovered it does not include spell check.  First of
>all, I can't inagine ANYONE  selling computers today NOT including it.  I
>admit I am anal about my spelling and am somewhat desperate to include
>this.  Is there anything short of paying another $600 for Office  I can do
>to fix this?  Had I been aware it was not included I would have chosen
>another brand.
>Thanks for your help.
>Mary

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: