Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 19:16:56 -0700
You can use the MS Word sort function to put rows of text in alphabetical
order. You will find the sort feature under Tools on the menu bar. This will
not automatically sort as you enter, but you can easily enter at the bottom
of the list and then re-sort the whole list. A spreadsheet or database
application can make it easier, but MS Word will also do the job.

Peter Shkabara
http://pesh.what.cc