Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Thrasher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 20:14:39 -0500
At 10:15 PM 10/3/98 , you wrote:
>I'm having an odd problem with Netscape 4.5 PR2.  When I started using it,
>it had the standard display format, folders on the left, messages on the
>right.  I just noticed that now it's not doing that anymore...the folder
>list is gone from the left, and I don't see how to get it back.
>
>Oh, I'm running this on Red Hat Linux 5.1.  Any ideas?

I assume the interface is similar to Windows.

Click on View
Click on Show
select your options
or
ALT+V
select your options
or
Move your mouse to the center of the frame on the left.
It should turn blue click to show folders. The same applys
to the frame between the Message Headers and Message Body.

Bob Thrasher

                                  -----