Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:09:04 +1000
I can probably help you here, although I am only 7 years your junior.

I have a similar set up and have no problems.

1.    Make sure your "D" drive is FAT32 not NTFL Ghost 2002 will not
work with NTFL.
2.    In the Ghost manual you will find instructions for creating a
floppy. Follow those instructions. You can automate the process by
opening up the autoexec.bat file that is on the floppy in Wordpad. Add
Ghostpe.exe at the end of the list of instructions and save the
autoexec.bat file.
3.    Boot to the floppy and Ghost will run. Just as an aside, when you
add Ghostpe.exe to the autoexec.bat file you can add switches that will
tell Ghost what to do (I have mine set so that all I need to do is click
OK and away it goes.
4.    Clone the "C" drive to a file on "D". You can still recover single
files or folders. An additional benefit is that you can save more than
one copy without destroying previous copies.
5.    Set up another floppy much as with the cloning floppy but this
time set it up to load from a file from the "D" drive to the "C" disk.
It is all in the switches.
6.    To recover "C" drive use this second floppy.

It is a bit of a business setting up the floppies in the first instance
but once set up cloning and recovery is a one click operation.

I have 3 floppies each will save to a different folder on the "D" drive.
I have set up the autoexec.bat file with an instruction to delete the
previous version of the saved file containing a copy of the "C" drive.

If you want further details email me at [log in to unmask]

Orf Bartrop

[log in to unmask] wrote:

>Hello List,
>Have Dell 4400 XP Home with 2 hard drives and use Norton ghost 2002.
>Thought I was all set with disk to disk copy. Seems to go ok. Last
>November I messed up C: drive.  Tried to do a disk to disk copy from
>D: to C: . Something went wrong and had two bad disks. I'm old and
>slow  (78) and thought I had messed up in the cmos. Reinstalled XP
>ok.
>This week I ran across this article about XP doing something to D:
>that makes it a not a bootable disk.
>
>http://www.infinisource.com/features/backup-windowsxp1.html
>
>snip--
>Leaving your hard drives connected within your system necessitates a
>different procedure to create a bootable emergency backup copy of
>your system because despite how simple it sounds, when using Windows
>XP, it is impossible to instruct your system to actually boot to the
>cloned drive despite all efforts which can create quite the dilemma.
>snip-
>
>My question is.
>Has anybody used Norton ghost disk to disk copy from D: to C: with XP
>and had it boot ok? It worked great on my old gateway pentium and win
>98.
>
>Thank you
>
>Art Allen
>
>               The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>              Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>             with the OpenOffice CD...  at a great price!!!
>             http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>