Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Pariss Hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:34:04 -0500
Ok let me get this straight.

C:\WINDOWS\TEMP folder ... I have another folder there called "Temporary
Internet Files"

C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Temporary Internet Files

Now here I have a folder called Contents.IE5

C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5

Now within this area I have four FOLDERS, each of them names with numbers
and letters such as "4duvkhu3" for example and I also have a file on this
level called "desktop" (Configuration Settings) which I believe is one of
those "invisible" files that I am really not supposed to see.

Now if I try to delete any of these weird named folders in this area, I get
a message saying that deleting this folder may cause some programs not to
run properly.

Now is this the area of which you speak? Adding further inside all these
four folders is a 1KB file called "desktop" (Configuration Settings) but
nothing else is stored here.

I use Win98 and have Norton Systemworks installed. Since I get this message
about deleting this folder may cause some programs not to run properly, I
just leave them as they are. Most of the cache for IE is stored in
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP area (at the "Temporary Internet Files folder level) AND
also at C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files area.

Why am I not able to delete these folders as others suggest they can? And
where did that file "desktop" (configuration settings) file come from? Just
curious about this. Not that it is causing any problems but seeing as how
this topic was brought up I thought I'd follow through and ask.