Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Pam Pedersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 15:27:57 -0600
Kevin I have the same problem... and the same systems on desktop and laptop.
I have actually timed how long it takes for a site to appear, and sometime
it's over 2 minutes.  I also run AdAware at least once a day and sometimes
twice.  I have 512 MB Ram and I defrag it once a day and recover ram,  and I
run the disk checker and the defragger daily.  My anti virus is updated
daily and sometimes twice a day.  I have even had my system checked by Trend
Micro and Panda, thinking maybe my anti virus (I use avast) missed
something, and there is NOTHING on my computer to cause this.  My hard drive
is less than half full.  While I wait for a site to load, my computer is
locked up and I can't do anything... not even minimize the window I'm
waiting on.  I do all themaintenance things religiously and have since the
day I got this computer.  There is something wrong and I don't know if it's
the net, the XP Pro system, or what. If you get any help, please pass it on
, as I know other people who are having the same problem...

Pam

> Kevin Weaver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I have a desktop running windows xp pro and a laptop running windows xp
home. The desktop is wired
> to a router and the laptop has a wireless connection.
>
> The internet connection on the laptop works fine. Just as speedy as ever.
However, the desktop's