Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 13:08:18 +0530
Hello Everyone

Encouraged by all the info, feedback and responses, I too decided to download EasyCleaner 1.7f and it installed and worked very simply. I also observed a slight performance enhancement after cleaning the registry and removing unnecessary files. By default, the Options were set for Creating an Undo file  for 10 Undo levels and the same were located in C:\Program Files\ToniArts\Easy Cleaner\Undo folder (again by default). This program does make the much dreaded task of cleaning the registry very easy. Of course, I too backed up the registry before making any changes.

I would like to thank all of you for your valuable inputs, and especially a special thanks to A&C Thompson for his very sweet gesture to dig up the old version of the program for me. Luckily, the Version 1.7f is compatible with Win95B.

Best Regards (and a Happy New Year ahead)

Shaleen Kumar