Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 11:15:14 -0800
On 16 Oct 98 at 9:47, Monica Veith wrote:

>         Now, when I go to "Networks" in "Control Panel", I get two Adapters
> installed.
>
> 1.) NOVELL ODINSUP
> 2.) NE2000
>
>         So, I need to install a TCP/IP protocaol for NE2000.
>
>         When I go thru the procedure of installing the TCP/IP protocol, a
> TCP/IP is setup for NOVELLODINSUP
>
>         How do I install a TCP/IP protocol for NE2000?

  The thing you want to look at is called "Bindings".  You want to
bind the TCP/IP protocol to the NE2000, and unbind it from the
NOVELLODINSUP.  [I've just moved office, and don't have my Win 95
machine set up yet.  I have NT up, but I know it's different from 95,
and I'm not sure what the details look like in 98.]

David G

                                  -----