Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jack Granowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 11:20:06 -0800
Nothing earthshatering, but I have seen recommendations for years, that
always state to defrag regularly, from 2 weeks to every month.  Whenever
I do w95a says that it is not needed, as it is only 2% to 4% off.  I
normally download a fair amount of files and delete about the same megs,
eventually. I defrag anyway but how often should it be done?  Should I
listen to the infinite wisdom of 95?

I also scan fairly often, and errors are always found.  I try to keep my
disk as clean as possible and get rid as much junk as I can.  Are
regular errors on scan normal?

TIA
--
Jack Granowski