Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Dale T. Bryant" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 16:50:07 -0400
Susie, Here is the answer that I sent in to Joe's question about a week ago.
Outlook 98 automatically dials in to check for messages every 10 minutes
(default).  You can change the time to what you want it to be.  The reason
for this is that you can keep Outlook 98 open on your desktop all day (to
have access to your Contacts, Journal, Notes, etc.) and it will periodically
retrieve your email for you.  If you want a solid connection just click on
Send and Receive.  Another way to have a solid connection is to start
Internet Explorer first, then read your mail.

Dale Bryant