Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 20:47:07 +0300
You must use Internet Explorer. Site don't work with other browser
- bad enough itself) When lat time You updated Windows. Do
You use popup stoppers. What firewall You use?  Has it anti
advertising feature and is enabled. What happens when You
disable it.  If You have brave what happens when You disable firewall?
What are IE security settings, updates have tendency to disable some
features.

Their system is far from being good website, not mentioning about
a-learning. Good A-teaching requires special software what never uses
VBScripts if even scripting at all.

BTW what is GED certificate? With help of Google I find that GED means
General Educational Development but what it really is? [my email is real in
headers is real has certifate question is off-topic]

Toomas

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alta Karavites" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 5:53 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Internet School Work Program

> Hi, and I hope you can help me.  About a year ago, I joined a school program
on the internet called, Free-Ed.net.  The program is mainly geared toward
helping people get their GED certificate.  Several weeks into the program, I
started getting error messages for some of the assignments.  I tried
everything to find out how to fix it, but to no avail.  Finally I found who
was the owner of the site and asked him, but he could give me no reason for
this and they were still working on the site.

> This week, it wasn't just 1 assignment, but the whole weeks worth of
assignments.  Every one came up with the same error message.  Could you please
help me or tell me where to go for the help I need.  I really want to finish
this coarse, but I am losing a lot of it because of this message.