Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:57:36 -0600
Hello Nancy & Everyone,

I picked up an anti-spam trick from Lockergnome's Windows Fanatics
newsletter, August 13, 2004, (http://tinyurl.com/52dnc) that works!! It's
really simple, just place the word "SPAM" somewhere in the user name portion
of your e-mail address. Check the above link for details. I don't create
another account for this purpose or forward the mail to another address as
the author of the article describes.

I have a Yahoo address that I've had since 19?? and presently have 7,272
messages in the Inbox (251 MB) and not one of them is of a personal nature.
Several months ago I created a new Yahoo account with "SPAM" in the address
and as of a few minutes ago... the Inbox is still empty. No SPAM! The
results are the same for my other accounts I use this technique with. Try
it. You have nothing to lose but SPAM.

Here is a new address to forward SPAM to the Federal Trade Commission.

Federal Trade Commission (FTC) - SPAM EMAIL:
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/edcams/spam/index.html

Forward SPAM To The FTC:

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nancy Flesher" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] BAD MAIL

I have the same problem and I am with Juno. I also use Yahoo, with a totally
different address and name.  I get Spam in both.  Sure hope someone can help
resolve and, more importantly, 'prevent' this annoying problem.  I report
all the spam I get to Juno Spam Reporting and to the  Federal Trade
Commission ([log in to unmask]) and to any abuse site for any e-mail address in the
spam....[WITH ALL THE HEADERS and a note saying "this e-mail is unsolicited
and un requested"] and ask them to take action...but doubt they can without
a 'legal' address.  I have actually gotten replies from YahooGeocities that
they "have taken action".

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml