Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Terry Boerner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 11:57:41 -0500
I have been troubleshooting a problem with Internet Explorer slowdown and then no response.  I can browse for a minute and then crawls and I get the blank page (error.. page/server not found or something like that)  I have a Dial-up Earthlink account.  I originally had win 2k OS but elected to go with XP Pro after being affected with the Blaster worm.  I reformatted the drive and installed XP (Twice) but still have the same problem.  I decided to go back to original Win 2k and installed that along with Norton 2004 and the Earthlink disk but still the same problem.  I go the cmd mode and ping yahoo.com and it fails.  I am still connected at this time.  Before going on the internet each time I loaded all the critical MS security patches and install Norton 2004.  I used a Earthlink disk from Office Max to load the app.  Could that be a problem?  Maybe Spyware?  Scanning for viruses (Sasser, Blaster ) comes up clean.  Since this is a new install each time, I haven't run Adware or Spyware.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.   Thank You.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml