Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Selina W Dunworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 15:32:41 -0500
You probably have your server properties set to "leave a copy on the
server", so each time you download, you download all those left on the
server along with your new messages..  To undo this, select
Tools>Accounts>[your server's name}>Properties>Advanced, then uncheck the
box under "Delivery" that says "leave a copy on the server".
 I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything.  I have learned
the secret of contentment in every situaton, whether it be a full stomach or
hunger, plenty or want, for I can do everything God asks me to with the help
of Christ who gives me strength and power.
    Philippians 4:12-13 (TLB)

Selina W. Dunworth
From: "jessica rion" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: December 06, 2003 10:30 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Email repeats

Please help!!!  I am getting email repeats downloaded from days before. I
really need help to stop these. I empty my delete box every time I finish
reading my email, yet it still downloads everytime I get back on the
internet and download my new message. What am I doing wrong????

                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml