Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
SAMMIE RUTLEDGE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 16:27:45 -0600
Sorry about the lack of information. At work, Lamar University,
I am direct wired to our network through an ethernet card. I use
Tera Term to connect and read my mail.

I tried reading a message in HTML in Netscape but still got the codes.
It is Netscape Communicator 4.5.

At home over a modem I use Hyperterminal to connect to my account here
at the university. Once connected I don't have to use a program to
read my e-mail, just use the Unix system.

Am not too concerned with this problem at home, I usually read all my
mail at work.

Compaq P100 at home
Dell 333 at work

Would like for e-mail messages with html to show up correctly without
the codes. I don't want to strip the codes, just have mail look like
a web page in Netscape instead of text with codes. I get mail which
has links that I would like to click on to go to that location.

Thanks

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html