Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 14:31:04 -0800
Michael,

I use Registry Mechanic. It is easy to use and works in the background
keeping your registry in good shape.  It's very easy and safe to use. You
can set it to automatically repair all errors and to automatically make a
backup of the registry in case something goes wrong. (It probably won't
happen if you have this program.) And you can automatically run it at start
up although a full scan will take a long time so I suggest a quick scan at
startup. It costs about $30.00 which is cheep to keep your computer
registry in order. A free trial is available. Get it at:
http://www.majorgeeks.com/download3306.html or many other download sites.

To remove specific registry related items use something like "Karen's
Registry Ripper" (Free at
http://www.karenware.com/powertools/powertools.asp). With this tool you can
remove specific program remnants, but be careful when using - this is not
for the uneducated computer novice. (In other words be sure of what you're
doing before using.) I also recommend the other tools at this site if you
have need for them.

Happy computing,

J. Dent