Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 19:20:27 -0500
Try running scandisk and then defragment to clean up & put everything back
in order, sort of speak. If this doesn't help, hit control,alt & delete and
a menu pops up and shows everything your computer is running at that time
and you can make sure that nothing is running that you don't want to. Many
times the errors show up when there is a memory problem or usually when some
program is trying to do something that windows cannot handle at the time.
You may go to a microsoft site to see if they can help you or try these
things first and troubleshoot yourself. Not bad news but they are quite
tricky to find out what's happening! Hope this helps, Joseph Rydzy
P.S. Windows itself does not cause these errors.

Recently I have been getting an error message when I first turn on my
computer. It just happens occasionally.
The background is bright blue with pale letters saying:
A fatal exception OE has occurred at 0137:BFF71556. The current application
will be terminated.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html