Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 14:26:36 +0300
I think that problem in swap file that grow from time to time. Try to exit from all
autorun (startup) apps and do not use autorun if not necessary. All apps a-la F-prot, NU,
MS Find Fast and Panel slow you PC. I've solve this problem when remove MS Find Fast
program from autorun. Also remove all system tasks. Windows is too unstable system
and do not for a long time working. BTW when last time you hdd was defraged?

regards,
Alex.

> This problem has existed since my PC (Windows 98) was
> new and even after I had a hard disc replaced  - so it's
> not due to file fragmentation.
>
> When I work my way up and down through the various folders
> and subfolders of My Documents they all appear instantly,
> but ...and this happens EVERY time ... after a while the
> speed at which it does this continually degrades.

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]