Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 10:27:08 -0500
At 11:42 AM 12/22/98 , Tom Adams wrote:
>I upgraded my wife's machine from win3.11 to win95.   When booting up, right
>before the prompt for the network password, a window appears with the
>following:
>At the top of the window, there is the title:    Msgsrv32
>In the window, the text reads:
>An error has occurred in your program.  To keep working anyway, click Ignore
>and save your work in a new file.  To quit this program, click Close. You will
>lose information you entered since your last Save.
>Then there are two places to click:   Close  and  Ignore
>What is this and how do you fix it?  Thanks, Tom

The "Msgsrv32" is just the program that delivers the error messages. I
would suggest using the step-by-step startup option to determine the
program that is the problem.
From the Windows Help file:

To go through the startup commands line by line

-       start your computer
-       When you see the message "Starting Windows 95," press F8.
-       Choose Step-by-Step Confirmation.
-       For each command you want to run, press Y.
        If the command runs successfully, you are prompted with the next command.
        If the command does not run successfully, you receive an error message.
        To skip a command, press N.

After you finish this procedure, you may need to restart your computer
before Windows will start properly.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html