Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:56:38 -0500
I suspect that you have overwritten the inetcfg.dll with an older
version.  I know that IE 5.5 has a newer version that it installs and
probably this will affect the Internet Configuration Wizard.  You can go to:

http://support.microsoft.com/servicedesks/fileversion/dllinfo.asp

and lookup your dll, download the latest version and see if that helps.

Doug

At 2/4/01 08:12 PM, Richard P. Evans wrote:

>I lost my Internet connection configuration when I re-installed
>Windows 95.  When I go to "Accessories" "Internet Tools"
>and double click on "Get on the Internet" the Wizard starts but
>in about the third step it faults out.  Calims it can't load
>inetcfg.dll.  What has gone wrong here?  I found it in the
>Windows System directory.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml