Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
a fennell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 13:32:54 -0400
Sven - Thankyou thankyou thankyou.  The setting in OE was still for ">", so I guess I did use some utility to change it to "|", but unchecking the box in OE, worked and now OE doesn't put anything in front of the lines of the message I'm replying to.  I really appreciate your generous expertise.    Ann Fennell

P.S. I have Yankee Clipper III, but I didn't know it would do that - how?

----- Original Message -----
From: Sven
The setting for both is on the Send tab in  OE Tools / Options under
Mail Sending Format. To change the settings, click the "HTML Settings..."
and the "Plain Text Settings..." buttons and uncheck the "Indent message on
reply" and "Indent the original text with" options respectively.

You'll need a third party program to clean those from an (original) e-mail
you've received. There's several available, here are a few:
..........I left these here in case they might help someone else also.....
Clipomatic - Freeware
http://www.webattack.com/get/clipomatic.html

Yankee Clipper III - Freeware
http://www.yankee-clipper.net/index.htm