Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 00:47:55 -0500
Get Irfanview:(And the Plug-ins)
http://www.irfanview.com/
Change the "Open with" default to Irfanview, left-click (I'm a big fan
of the "Single click to open" option). Once it's open, Ctrl-P brings up
the print dialogue which let's you print at any size or scroll through a
folder.
I've seen some very confused computers, with multiple camera and
scanning software installs, that behaved very badly indeed.

GeneralStuff wrote:
> Whenever I right click an image and select Print, some kind of "photo
> printing" software pops up.  If "open with" for images is set to
> Microsoft Office Picture Manager or Windows Image and Fax Viewer,
> then "Photo Printing Wizard" popus up.  If HP Image Zone Express is
> the "open with" for images, then that pops up.  The problem is that
> these offer ONLY fixed shape/size image printing (8x11, 5x7, etc.)
> and it takes my image, which may be a 2x3 scanned business card or a
> 4x4 scanned image from a book and blows it up and rotates it and
> chops part of it off to make it fit one of its prescribed
> shapes/sizes (who thought THIS one up?).
>
> The only way I can get it to print in its ORIGINAL shape and size is
> to right click the image        then instead of just selecting
> "Print", I have to .... move mouse up menu to "open with" click on
> OpenWith move mouse over to menu with "paint" click on Paint move
> mouse into paint window & up to file on the menu click on File move
> mouse down to menu with Print Click on Print (finally)
>
> I don't want Paint to be the default "open with" for images because I
> can't page through my images with it and I don't want all the paint
> application icons in the way either.
>
> I can also bring up a blank Windows document, go through locating and
> inserting the image in the document and printing it from there - but
> same problem as paint - unnecessary steps, time, and trouble.
>
> Is there any solution??  Any way to get   right-click-print  on
> images to bring up the same printer software that prints documents or
> to use paint to PRINT without my having to give up having standard
> left clicking on an image to bring up on of my image VIEWERS that can
> PAGE through images??  There should be a way to print an image in its
> ORIGINAL/CURRENT shape & size without having the software mangle it
> so it is useless.  Anyone know of an image printing software that
> doesn't manhandle the images into some pre-selected size and shape,
> but will print the actual image as it is?
>
> Anna Summers
>
> The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering our special coffee cups
> and mouse pads with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!
> http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>