Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
VLV Enterprises <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 05:17:37 -0500
Hello all,
I tried to join a Yahoo chat group and a "Java Security Alert"
popped up with dire warnings about what "grant" would do.
Just what does it do? I've been told (perhaps wrong?) that
to "grant" permission would be tantamount to giving Yahoo
permission to "hack" my registry and thus total access to
any information on my computer! Could this be correct?
I've "denied" access until I know the truth. A spokesman
for the group has never heard of such a "problem" and that
"Java" must be turned off, it isn't. Java and JavaScript are
checked on. Also what does the "Security Information"
window that says "anything you send out is "insecure and
can be read by others" send out and only a few sites I visit
request whatever is sent, your site does request this info
but you don't set cookies, so just what is this for?
Thank you very much in advance for any assistance.
Robert Ford
Stupid Old Man
Needing Help
DNA sent separately.